It’s a real God damn shame Seth Putnam died five years ago, because we’d love to know what the late Anal Cunt frontman and Massachusetts shit-stirrer would have thought about the upcoming election. Fortunately (or whatever), we have a glimpse into that world via Anal Trump, an alleged San Diego-based grindcore band who takes inspiration from Donald Trump and earlier today released That Makes Me Smart!, a 30-song album that really captures the offensive, misanthropic, and obscene grade-A trolling Putnam was known for before the internet made everyone else good at it.
Most tracks on That Makes Me Smart! top out at just a few seconds, though “Some Things Saddam Hussein Did Well” clocks in at a mighty 0:18. Other choice selections include the very AC-appropriate “PTSD Is Gay”, “I Like The Soldiers Who DON’T Get Captured”, and “Harriet Tubman Is, Like, A 3”.
Go ahead and put that last one on your $20 bill.
Anal Trump, according to their Bandcamp page, consists of Travis Trump on vocals and Rob Trump on guitar, bass, and drums, and while this is the part where we as journalists should be looking into their actual identities and get some more information and background on this bitch-perfect project, we’ll just fire up track 10, “Journalism Is Gay”, and call it a day.
We think Seth Putnam would have approved of this. We also think he would have loved Trump and hated you, because you still live in Allston.
Anal Trump That Makes Me Smart! Track listing
1. You Gotta Treat Em Like Shit
2. PTSD Is Gay
3. Some Mexicans Aren’t Rapists
4. I Like The Soldiers Who DON’T Get Captured
5. My Daughter Is A Piece Of Ass
6. Poor People Are Too Stupid To Get A Loan From Their Parents
7. There’s My African American!
8. Blood Coming Out Of Her Wherever
9. Mexican Judges Don’t Count
10. Journalism Is Gay
11. I’d Date My Daughter
12. Grab Em By The Pussy
13. Take His Coat
14. Breast Feeding Is Gay
15. Ted Nugent Is Cool
16. Dave Mustaine Is Cool
17. Trump Tower Has The Best Taco Bowls
18. Poll Watcher
19. Some Things Saddam Hussein Did Well
20. Changing Diapers Is Gay
21. Build That Wall
22. Alex Jones Is Smart
23. I’m In Astonishingly Excellent Health
24. Stay In Your Pens
25. 911 Was Inconvenient For Me, Personally
26. Make America Great Again
27. Nobody Respects Women More Than Me
28. Harriet Tubman Is, Like, A 3
29. I Demand An Apology!
30. That Makes Me Smart!