All original content on vanyaland.com and its websites are the copyright of RSO Limited (RSO), all rights reserved.
All images and media on vanyaland.com and its websites are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Any images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Intellectual Property Ownership
The content of this website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use of our users. All design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, proprietary information, and all other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of vanyaland.com and its websites, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items, are the property of RSO, its affiliates, licensors or suppliers and are legally protected, without limitation, under the U.S. federal and state laws, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties.
As between RSO and you, RSO is the exclusive owner of all content on vanyaland.com, and is protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws, as applicable. However, RSO permits the copying, distribution and transmittal of its content under the following conditions:
- (i) you must attribute the content by accompanying it with a visible link to the page on vanyaland.com on which the content originally appeared
- (ii) you may not alter, transform, or build upon the content
- (iii) you may not use more than seventy five (75) words from the content
- (iv) you may not use this work for commercial purposes
Any of the above conditions may be waived with permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of any sites linked on vanyaland.com is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Claims of Infringement
RSO respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to the terms of the DMCA, RSO has designated a Copyright Agent to receive notices of claims of copyright infringement on vanyaland.com. RSO’s Copyright Agent may be reached at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Pursuant to Title 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please promptly provide a written communication to the Copyright Agent the following information:
- (i) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (iii) the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- (v) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- (vi) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.